Saturday, January 10, 2009

Couponing January 10, 2009

I started my first effort at couponing today. Did not do as well as my daughter and daughters-in-law but thought I would post my effort. It takes me forever to do this because I am so afraid I don't have it right. I will be glad when I get used to it and can sail through the store picking up the items I want to save big bucks on without ogling every item and what papers I have in my hand. No self confidence here!

I probably used a good coupon at the wrong time at CVS. The $5 one. I will learn the right timing if I don't stress out in the mean time:-).

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I think you did well! I'm getting ready to cut my sunday coupons now. Maybe we can discuss coupons over the phone later if you like, after view hotcouponworld.com?

SandyKaye said...

OK, I better get busy!!!