Sunday, May 24, 2009

Progress
















I think there is some degree of growth here. The rain has been wonderful for the impatiens. I think the pink ones which are on the outer edge have had their blossoms beaten off by the incredible downpours we have been having. It has rained day and night for at least 2 weeks now. We have been in a drought for so long that it really seems strange to be in a monsoon mode at present. What I remember about Florida was the brief afternoon shower between 2 and 4PM every day through the summer. And of course, the odd hurricane. That is not what this has been. We are not officially into the hurricane season yet, although not far from it. I think it is June 1- November 1.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Very pretty! Love seeing your gardens too. :-) Thank you for the anniversary card and the reminder to take the picture, I am glad that we did that.